Thursday, May 7, 2009

Starting this off.

Ok now this is my first time blogging about anything so this is all new to me.  Let me introduce my self first I guess.  My first name is Blaze.  Yes it is my given name.  I know it is cool.  I really like my name.  I am also 23 years old and I have been playing games since the regular nintendo came out.  Now that is done time to move on.
This is my first MMO and I have to say I enjoy it very much.  As of right now I have a lvl 40 RR 56  Knight of the Blazing Sun on the server Gorfang and the Guild I am in is League of Light.  I do have a couple of alts but the only time I play them is in the morning on weekends when nothing is going on RvR wise.  

One of the main reasons I decided to start blogging is that I have had interesting things happen to me in the game and I would like to talk about them.  Another thing is that I have seen a lot of blogs start to disappear and I find that kind of sad.  I don't plan on leaving anytime soon because there is no other game out there that really interests me in the near future.

I guess I will tell you what this blog is gonna be about now.  It is mostly gonna be about war and things I have experience in the past and what I am experiencing now.  I wish I would have started this earlier but oh well it happens.  I will also talk about other things in here but it will mostly be about all things War.    

No comments:

Post a Comment