Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slowing Down.

First off I still really enjoy this game, but with saying that I need to not play as much.  I usually play 5 to 6 hours a night and sometimes all day on the weekend and that is just to much.  This is my first MMO and I knew it would be addictive but I just didn't realize how addictive it would be.  I need to slow down and get back on track with other things in my life.  I will still play, but it won't for the massive amounts of time that I am used too, at least I hope not.  There will be days when yea I will play for those 5 and 6 hours, but I don't want them to be the norm like they are now.  

The reason for this is because I realize that I have been blowing off some friends IRL as well as some of my goals IRL as well for this game.  I figure that I need to get back on track with these things because they are more important than any game right now.  I still enjoy this game a lot and won't be quitting anytime soon.

Blazeric

1 comment:

  1. MMOs are like crack, it's hard to quit it. It's a challenge a lot of us deal with, chasing that carrot is enticing.

    ReplyDelete