Monday, December 7, 2009

Awesomenss

So last night one of our 6 man groups got in a SC very late, and by that I mean we were down 405 to 0. I said in vent lets see if we can come back and win it and by golly we did. When we first got into the SC, I went straight to the other side to stop the part from being run while the rest of the group wiped the destro in front of our camp. After we did that it was just only a matter of time before we started to run the part and just kept on killing the destro. That was an awesome SC. Oh by the way it was serpents passage, I forgot to mention that.

On another not so awesome note I just found out about that VP bug and Mythic needs to fix that big time. I was wondering why they were getting into our city so often and now I know why. That is just stupid and Mythic needs to fix it because the destro are getting big heads from it thinking they are better. Just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment