Monday, January 25, 2010

E-Peen Flexing

Yea thats right I am flexing my e-peen right now.  You are probably asking yourself, Blaze why are you flexing your e-peen right now.  Well I will tell you the reason.  This is why.  Yea our guild was the guild interviewed for the Guild Spotlight on WHA.

I have been reading some of the comments left by the European Players and they have there knickers in a bunch.  Sorry I just wanted to say knickers in a post because I never thought I would.  So knickers, knickers, knickers, and knickers.  Ok now that is out of my system.  They were saying that WHA is US-centric and saying that most US guilds would not last a second on an EU server.  I think most EU guilds would not last that long on our server.  The reason being is that there is actually competition on US servers instead of people just rolling over dieing which is what is seems like is happening on the EU servers for both sides.  I just wish there was a way to test out to see who is the best.  Who has the best 6v6 or 12v12, I want to find out.  I want to find and fight tougher groups of destro.  Oh well until Mythic introduces something like that sometime it will just be going back and forth and saying we are better.  Which we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment