Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thoughts on the New Weapons

Well like I said earlier I would post my thoughts on the new weapons.  For almost every class it is a very big upgrade.  For what I want the KotBS 2-hander is freaking amazing.  I would take either the Warlord or Royal weapon over Gutbeaters any day of the week.  Both shields for the knight are awesome and they even look awesome.  You can see how each weapon looks over at at Gaarawarr Gabs.

With that being said, I know in our guild the AMs and RPs are angry.  DPS is fast out scaling healing and these weapons are going to make it a bigger difference than before.  The sandstorm staffs are still better for the healers.  They said there is changes coming to healing in 1.3.5 that will be talked in the next producers letter so that will be interesting to see when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment