Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Server Maintenance

So the servers are going down today for an extended period of time. I am hoping that with this down time for the servers they fix everyone getting stuck on everything. I haven't CTD in a while so they fixed that. Lag has been bad lately but I hope they fix it. Hopefully they fix fort lords not being attackable for us lately.

What I am thinking the main problem is that mythic didn't fix there code enough from patch to patch and that the fixes they did have for each patch come back in with each new patch. I am hoping that since it has taken them so long to fix everything that they actually fixed all the bugs in the code and that none of this will happen again, or at least as bad as it has been.

Well I can wish. Also I hope a new expansion will be announced soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment