Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where Is Warhammer Going

So I have been wondering lately where Warhammer is heading.  I am almost full Sovereign and I would be completed if I had gone on every possible king run but due to real life things I haven't done 3 of them.  I have my full glyph set except my back and I don't really care about the rest of the tyrant set because it is basically a tank set and not a pvp set.  The only thing I am really working for is my royal two handed weapon.  That may take awhile, but other people already have there royal weapon and now they have nothing to work for except killing people which is the fun part of the game and what I play for, but there should always be a little incentive to play.

What I think would be kool if they do is that they add an extra dungeon that requires Sovereign gear.  The dungeon won't drop gear or weapons but jewelry pieces.  It would only be accessible right after you kill the king.  Who would we fight and how many bosses I don't know I am sure Mythic and Games Workshop would know.

I also think it would be nice if they added the cap renown to 100.  For those renown ranks you wouldn't get a renown point every level instead you would get something every 5 renown ranks or so.  I am sure Mythic could think of something that would work but I am not sure what.    

No comments:

Post a Comment