Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The New Grind

So I find that this new system for the rvr weapons is pretty good.  I actually like it a lot.  I know they are talking about changing the prices for the weapons but I don't think they are really that bad.  I mean last night I finally got my conq. weapon and finally started earning invader insignias.  So it took me a week to get to the next level and I find that fine.  I wouldn't say I am one of the hardcore players but I play more than a casual so I am somewhere in the middle leaning more closer to hardcore.  I want these weapons to be rare and I don't want everyone having them in 2 or 3 weeks after they came out.  Sure you will have the really hardcore players getting them but if you lower the cost everyone will have them which shouldn't be the case.  I feel like the cost is just fine where it is at.  It is something to strive for and to do.

There is one thing I would change though and that is that the winning side of the SC gets either 2 or 3 insignias while the losing side gets 1 or 2.  That way there is actually an incentive to win the SC instead of just sitting there afk at the entrance which I have seen done.

No comments:

Post a Comment