Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Melee Bright Wizard

So I feel like I have been neglecting all my readers lately.  Well I actually have, but that is besides the point.  I have been playing some Warhammer off and on.  Usually for only an hour or two at a time though.  I have had more time but I am trying to beat Final Fantasy 13.  I am a little over halfway through so in another week or so I should beat it.

Anyway back to the title.  Yesterday in Altdorf I saw what I think to be a melee bright wizard.  I mean he was renown rank 43 with all primeval gear on.  He had a strength and ballistic jewelry on.  He also had a strength liniment on and had a strength taly in his soul weapon.  So I figure this is the first ever melee bright wizard out there. I can't quite figure out the ballistic jewelry, but oh well.  Here is a screenshot to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. Buying Warhammer Online $1.99
    Paying your monthly fee $15.00
    Buying gold from a goldfarmer $17.99

    Finding a melee bright... Priceless

    ReplyDelete