Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Night Sweet Prince.

"Now cracks a noble heart. Goodnight, sweet Prince.
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." - Horatio

This is my sign off post right now. My sub ends Monday and I will stop playing around 3 Sunday since that is when I can start playing Aion as my templar. I really did enjoy my run. I started playing the game in December a couple of days after Christmas. Since then I have mainly leveled my knight. My highest alt lvl was 21 which was a WP. I was able to get my knight to almost rr 73 and I still might hit it but I doubt it.

It is bittersweet that I am leaving since this was my first MMO. I hate to leave my first MMO with out hitting the max level but I just can't seem to keep on playing. I would like to come back though if they do fix some things about the endgame and some other tweeks here and there.

I will miss the community of WAR though. From what I have heard about other MMO communities WAR was a very mature community. I have made a lot of friends here and really enjoyed myself.

I am going to keep posting here about once a week about my thoughts on what Mythic is doing with WAR. I am doing this just in case they do fix the game because I might come back.

So this is Blazeric saying "Good night sweet prince."

No comments:

Post a Comment